Monday, August 3, 2009

New items

Abby was getting frustrated that everything I've been sewing lately goes straight to Gracie Lous for a few months and she hasn't gotten to wear anything. So a few Saturdays ago, we made her this skirt in time to wear to church the next day. I had won a charm pack (square cuts of fabric) of this fabric a few months ago and had just never used it. I discovered this fabulous Free pattern online http://www.modabakeshop.com/2009/05/little-girls-patchwork-skirt.html. It's a great pattern--really good instructions, easy to follow, and it turned out really cute!

Here's a shirt and pants outfit made for Gracie Lous. I can't remember the pattern name! This is the first time I've made pants and they were much easier than I thought they would be. I love these pink and brown fabrics.

This is the small Amira bag from Kati Cupcake, now displayed at Gracie Lous. It's a fun bag for a little girl and would be the perfect scripture tote. The fabrics are a thin corduroy--very fun.
This is a fun little ruffle bum baby romper from Retro Mae. Love how it turned out, but I HATED the pattern. She really needs to improve her pattern writing skills! Shasta, the owner of Gracie Lous, is adopting a baby girl in a few weeks, so this is for her.


2 comments:

  1. Such cute stuff...you never cease to amaze me talented sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok so when I asked you if you made your bag....umm yeah you make bags, dresses, blankets...... Your amazing!

    ReplyDelete