I know...impressive that I'm posting again SO soon (last time was April!) :) But after the move, I've finally gotten out my sewing machine and it feels so good to be sewing again! This latest project is something I've wanted to do for awhile but I finally found the fabric and the time to do it!
I like this Ikea chair that I've had for a few years, but it was feeling a little too boring.
I didn't have a pattern--just took measurements from the existing covers and attempted to wing it. It's not perfect, by any means. I wasn't ambitious enough to do zippers that large, so I made the openings envelope style (like on pillow covers) and sewed on velcro. Works like a charm and it was quite easy. Next up...some coordinating throw pillows.